Monday, March 9, 2009

I am sorry....so so very sorry


Look...I painted YOU a picture on a plate....with toothpaste...art it is ....my life....
Ohhh yes....get angry.....yes yes....your mad....mad growl.....Yes....!! you are brothers...and he got the better hair...YES!!
I am as light as this flower.....I love my guyliner.....I am ahhh.......pissing my self right now....ummm warm

So...I wanted to do a little research on my favorite show The Tool Academy....{thats right, suck it) Anyway I decided to troll around the "tools" websites to see what they did for a living....if they liked cheese...if so what kind....ya know....
When I came to good old shawn AkA Loud fart tool (or something) I read he was an under wear Designer. I thought HAHAHAHA what a freak right???NO not right...it gets better...he designs and then models his own underwear in the funniest poses I have EVER seen in my life. And yes, these are 100% real and serious. 
Enjoy, and I am sorry...he is really gross


No comments:

Post a Comment