Wednesday, September 30, 2009

one question...WHY IS MY JUMP SHOT SO SILKY SMOOTH?....

f
I like going on yahoo answers and answering questions with generic responses such as "meh" "your mom" and "in my bed/pants/(insert anything here)

but....so many.....responses ......to .......this...........so .......many............



df

I spent a day and a half responding to all the things he should do in that situation.......best 32 hours spent of my life.



ONE.....TWO........TWO AND A HALF.......WAait wait lens cap on.....TH.........is that someones fat aunt in the backround....gross........wait till she waddles off.................still waiting...............dadaadeda............THREE!


Trust me, that one is going to turn out perfect.




... Peace out.......

baby otter........



No comments:

Post a Comment