Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My night, old man edition

So, I am a student...going to school...
anyway...last night over a beer, I confess to my friend that I may have a little "thing" for one of my professors. repeat....LITTLE. meh..I confessed I liked the way he tossled his hair.


Me studying...I am a cat.

d
All of a sudden, the elderly man sitting next to us, tossles his hair, swings around and says "I AM A PROFESSOR!, A PROFESSOR OF YOUR BODY!" no no...I am just kidding.....but below is an actual picture of him.....

So

Again...I think cats make things a little less creepy....awwww....

s


Nope....turns out he Is a professor at the SAME school I go to....Professor of the clarinet...(poor mans recorder) ....sdf....

YOu know that movie with Adam Sandler...and he has that kid...and His girlfriend leaves him for that old dude...and he is like "have fun with your OLD man balls?" it was kind of like that...but not so much....

No comments:

Post a Comment