Thursday, December 9, 2010

Last nigt.....oh you....silly thing...

Last night started out friendly enough.


Dinner...meh..


*side note * see....this is what happens...I have one single glass of vodka and the world decides to fake its own death.


after the said glass, I turn around and of course my ex is there. I specifically went to this place because I KNEW he was not going to be there. maybe he had the same idea...so....touche'

 So...my Idea was simple...Get more booze....yes...yes this will work

I will explain the rest of my night with math
               
                                                                    BOOZE
 

                                                                             PLUS EX BOYFRIEND


           
                                                               TIMES X EVERYONE LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

                                                                         MINUS MY CONCEPT OF REALITY


                                                                       EQUALS =


                                                                     Walk of shame




 *side note....The walk of shame ended leaving my own home by myself....
I just do it out of habit ....



No comments:

Post a Comment